A very, very strong belt that can carry weight and is comfortable to wear.
This belt originated from Colonial America where protection was necessary; it was a matter of survival that you carried a firearm. This required a sturdy belt designed to carry the weight of the gun as well as bullets and accessories. This led to the ‘Ranger Belt’ which had a narrower tongue and buckle hand stitched on to a wide leather belt. This led to a more comfortable, versatile and long-lasting belt that was able to carry the weight of firearms.
We call it the Tex belt as it is indicative of where this belt was first made and used, Texas and the Texan Ranger.
- Well chosen strap side piece of leather.
- Durable, veg tanned with every opportunity to last a long time.
- Cut and shaped.
- Edged and edged dyed.
- Lined and hand stitched.
- Cow hide.
- Leather treated with natural dyes, oils and waxes.
- Pig lining to ensure a softer more comfortable wear.
- Solid Brass or Nickel plated solid Brass fittings.
- Tongue and buckle strap hand stitched to the belt.